Greggs, Northern Ireland Expansion
Gravis Planning provides ongoing planning services to Greggs PLC as they continue to develop and expand their operations in Northern Ireland.
To date we have provided planning services on the following Greggs locations which subsequently received planning permission:
- Donegall Square West, Belfast
- Great Victoria Street, Belfast
- Royal Avenue, Belfast
- Botanic, Belfast
- Dargan, Belfast
- Main Street, Bangor
- High Street Mall, Portadown
- Showgrounds Retail Park, Omagh
- Main Street, Larne,
- Newry Road, Banbridge
- Bow Street / Market Place, Lisburn
- Listed Building Consent issues
- Historic Environment issues
- Advertisement Consents issues
- Retail Impact issues
We provide a range of planning services to Greggs including the delivery of full planning applications, change of use applications, Listed Building Consents and Advertisement Consents. These services often require detailed policy assessments and Design and Access Statements to address the various planning policy issues.
On occasions Gravis have also arranged political support of proposals through engagement with local elected representatives.